Sunday, December 27, 2020 - 7:00 pm
Sunday, December 27, 2020 - 8:30 pm
AddressCrystal Bowl Meditation Chicago Northwest Suburbs - 26402 N. Edgemond Lane Barrington, IL 60010 View map
The December Crystal Bowl Sound Meditation has led some participants to receive relief from pain, resolution to problems or challenges and insights into creative endeavors. Make this time, for yourself or with a loved one, a special time by listening and enjoying the other-worldly sounds produced by various quartz crystal healing bowls at our December Crystal Bowl Sound Meditation. Leave this experience relaxed, uplifted and connected more deeply to you heart.
According to Paul Utz, one of the founders of using crystal bowls for healing, “we are primed to receive the sound that crystal bowls make in our bodies because we are water and our bones have a crystalline structure that creates an entrainment between sound and body.” It has been known for centuries that different tones activate different chakras, organs, and organ systems and the water and crystalline structure of our physical body takes this to the next level. This is why many hospitals, schools, meditation studios, and therapy settings across the globe are using them.
Diamond, a world-class intuitive artist, will lead you in a sound journey that deeply relaxes your mind and body as well as energizes and clears your chakras.
- Event begins promptly at 7:00p. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for temperature check in.
- Masks are required. For additional safety rules, click here.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy. Fragrance-free hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number and receive your certificate at the end of class.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
The following licenses (in alphabetical order) can earn 1.5 CEUs:
• Athletic Trainers
• Dentists/Dental Hygienists
• Marriage and Family Counselors
• Nurses, Nursing Home Administrators
• Occupational Therapists/OTAs
• Physical Therapists/PTAs
• Respiratory Therapists
• Social Workers
Diamond (David Haracz) graduated from NIU with distinction (Magna Cum Laude) as a double major in Philosophy and Sociology. He has studied and practiced numerous spiritual paths for over 20 years, including regular daily meditation. He is a Reiki Master/Teacher, a facilitator of several study groups on A Course In Miracles and leads frequent quartz crystal singing bowl meditations at various locations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. He also plays at group events and holds individual Chakra balancing sessions. Using sound as the medium, he will facilitate an experience that will reconnect you with your true, peaceful Self.