Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 1:00 pm
Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 5:00 pm
AddressTalking With Trees-Chicago Northwest Suburbs - 26402 N. Edgemond Lane Barrington, IL 60010 View map
October Talking With Trees is a calming and healing way to develop your intuition. By talking with trees, you’ll rediscover and deepen your connection with these wise and grounded beings and you’ll learn to access stillness more easily by aligning your energy with Nature in all forms. The October Talking With Trees workshop will be held both indoors and outdoors, and include guided meditations and journaling exercises.
You’ll learn to:
– Embrace your relationship with Nature as an essential part of your intuitive development.
– Reclaim your intuitive connection with trees from throughout your life.
– Create a personal tree talking practice that is comfortable, profound and even possible from a distance.
– Access stillness during a tree talking session, and through connecting with Nature in all forms.
– Apply practical tools for overcoming resistance and mental blocks to tree talking.
– Appreciate that tree talking is a revolutionary (yet, timeless) practice that helps heal humanity’s relationship with Nature.
Please dress for the weather. If the weather is inclement, the workshop will still take place, offering the valuable opportunity to focus on distance tree talking.
- Class begins promptly at 1:00 p.m. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early to settle in.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Bring a journal, water to drink, and, if you prefer to be seated when with your tree, an outdoor blanket/cushion/chair. If you feel led, bring a small natural offering to leave with your tree (such as a small stone or flower).
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number and receive your certificate at the end of class.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
The following licenses (in alphabetical order) can earn 4 CEUs:
• Athletic Trainers
• Dentists/Dental Hygienists
• Marriage and Family Counselors
• Nurses, Nursing Home Administrators
• Occupational Therapists/OTAs
• Physical Therapists/PTAs
• Respiratory Therapists
• Social Workers
Stephanie Lindloff is an intuitive life coach who helps women create uniquely magical lives by reclaiming their natural intuition. We’re all born with intuition and reconnecting with Nature is a beautiful way to access our natural wisdom. Through this work her clients find stillness, and gain great clarity and confidence to undertake transformational actions that create more fulfilling lives.
For nearly 20 years, Stephanie worked as an environmental professional, receiving international recognition for her expertise in river restoration. Initially drawn to the work because of her deep love for the natural world, she came to understand the root of our environmental and social problems is our personal disconnection from Nature. This awareness deepened her spiritual connection with Nature, and expanded her lifelong intuitive abilities. Stephanie lives in Barrington with her husband and two young children. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s also active on Instagram and Facebook at Our Natural Wisdom.
What Students Say About Talking With Trees:
“Loved her energy and her wisdom. Thank you!”
“I thought it was a really fun class. I’ve had trees reach out to me before but wasn’t sure how to reciprocate. Now I can!”
“The instructor was excellent. Loved learning in-depth, how to talk to trees. Great class!”
“She was amazing! She introduced a new concept in a very easy and methodical way.”
“Very enjoyable day. Informative, relaxing. It was nice to talk about and than go outside and try talking with the trees and then come back as a group to share. Thank you!”
“Excellent instructor, hope there is a “level 2″ or something more to come!”
“Thank you for bringing us back to trees. I’ll try to remember that even one can be a pal.”
“This was a great class. I wasn’t overwhelmed with information and wasn’t tired at the end but refreshed. I will continue with what I learned today. It was also validating and reinforcing which is extremely important, especially since I’m not around a lot of people who verbalize these types of experiences.”
“Nature is her jam and thank you for sharing!”
“Very relaxing and calming.”
“Loved the class. Thank you!”
“I loved the idea of being outside and now have better skills to talk with the trees. Stephanie was very helpful and easy to learn from.”