Saturday, June 9, 2018 - 9:00 am
Saturday, June 9, 2018 - 5:30 pm
AddressRelax4Life Center View map
This one-day Reiki 3 training is for those who are enjoying Reiki energy and would like to take their abilities to the next level as a master practitioner. You will learn several advanced Reiki techniques and practices that master Usui taught his students and receive the Master-Practitioner symbol (as well as a number of additional symbols that have been incorporated into the Reiki practice of many) as well as the master attunement/initiation.
This class is available to students who have completed at least Reiki 2 at Relax4Life (and at least 6 months prior) and who’ve been diligently practicing/working with the Reiki energy for at least that long. Our Reiki 3 training is limited to 12 students.
Before registering, you are required to call the instructor (847-842-1752) to discuss your readiness to take this next step in your Reiki training. Click below for readiness guidelines.
What follows are the explanation and guidelines currently followed by Neal Harris, Relax4Life’s long-time Reiki instructor. These expectations are not universal among Reiki teachers. However, he believes that by following these guidelines and expectations, that his students truly earn the right to hold the title of Reiki Master-Practitioner or Teacher.
After taking Reiki 2 at Relax4Life, he expects his students to put in at least 6 months of diligent practice in order to be invited into his one-day, Reiki 3 training (Master-Practitioner) or his one-day, Reiki 4 training (Teacher).
Diligent practice involves some or all of the following:
1. Practice Self-Reiki Daily
2. Practice Reiki on several of the following:
a. Family Members
g. Inanimate Objects
3. Memorize and confidently use all of the Reiki treatment symbols learned in the Reiki 2 training
4. Memorize and use regularly the distance healing symbol
5. Practice Distance Healing regularly
6. Attend Reiki Share experiences
7. Demonstrate to the instructor that you have a good, basic understanding of the principles and practice of Reiki. This is somewhat of an intangible quality and so is subjective, often based on various student experiences.
If you feel you are ready or might be ready, please call Neal at (847) 842-1752 to discuss your practice.
- Class begins promptly at 9:00a. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for check in.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy.
- Bring a sack lunch. A refrigerator and microwave are available. Note: Lunch is only 30 minutes; therefore there isn’t enough time to leave the premises.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number at the end of class and receive your certificate.
Upon completing this class, you will be certified as a Reiki 2 practitioner and receive a certificate.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
- The instructor’s Reiki 3 Practitioner Manual
- The Reiki 3 initiation/attunement
- A certificate that certifies you as a Reiki 3 Master Practitioner
Relax4life Center offers their Reiki students:
- Opportunities to practice Reiki outside of class such as Reiki & Energy Share Nights
- Participation in a distance healing circle
- An online practitioner and teacher referral network
- Student teaching opportunities
- Ongoing student support such as an auditing option for those who want to re-take a class to gain further practice and understanding
- Consulting to help individuals start a Reiki practice, teach Reiki and more
- A private instruction option
Neal Harris is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, with a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology. He has practiced the art of psychotherapy for the past 31 years. He is also the managing director of Relax4Life, a holistic education and services center and has been a workshop leader in the holistic health and self-enrichment fields since 1985.
Neal has been teaching traditional Usui, Japanese, and Tibetan Reiki for over 20 years and been providing Reiki therapy for over 30 years. He is also a certified Karuna® Reiki instructor and Usui Holy Fire Karuna® Master instructor, taught by William Lee Rand. As a certified Quantum-Touch® practitioner for 17 years and instructor for 14 years, he provides both classes and individual sessions. Read More.
What Students Say About Reiki 3 Training at Relax4Life:
“What an amazing day. I wanted to thank you again for such a wonderful experience during our Reiki 3 class on Saturday. There was so much to learn i still feel as if I’m spinning a bit! Its been a life changing journey so far, thank you again for your guidance and sharing of your knowledge and experience. I appreciate it all so much!” Maggi
“Thanks for a great class. I’m excited to be delving deeper into the study and practice of Reiki.”
“Excellent instructor. He has enormous amount of patience, love and compassion toward the students. I’ve learned a lot so that I can share it with others. Thank you.”
“Thank you for taking the time to offer this class! I’m grateful and very appreciative.”
“Notably awesome! 🙂 Thank you-grateful, as always.” Lisa
“At first I thought the class would be too long-but it seems to have been just right! Very enjoyable!!”
“Definitely more than anticipated. Lots to process and work on in this level. Neal keeps it fun and manageable.”