Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 9:00 am
Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 4:30 pm
AddressRelax4Life Center View map
Our Reiki 4 Teacher training is only for those who’ve taken Reiki 3 at Relax4Life at least 21 days prior and who want to learn the step by step process of teaching all levels of Usui Reiki as taught by Neal Harris. This includes learning to attune/initiate for each class as well as discussing the many components that make up a successful Reiki teacher and class experience. For frequently asked questions, click here. Limited to 12 students.
Reiki is an energy-balancing technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing on all levels (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual). It’s administered by placing the hands on or around another person, animal, plant or oneself. It’s based on the idea that we can easily learn to harness, enhance and direct life force energy (which is always around and flowing through us) for the highest benefit of others and yourself. If your life force energy is low, then you’re more likely to get sick or feel stress. If it’s high, you’re more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki promotes this higher level of life force energy, which greatly improves the chances for healing to occur on any and all levels.
The Reiki that is practiced and taught at Relax4Life is a blending of the following styles; Traditional Usui, Japanese, Tibetan and Karuna®.
The ability to perform Reiki is passed on from teacher to student via a formal initiation and education process. Many people seek Reiki therapy for relaxation and energy balancing. Because of its universal appeal, Reiki is practiced by individuals from all walks of life and religious beliefs. Receiving Reiki therapy is like the relaxed feeling your body gets from a massage or soaking in a warm tub, only that with Reiki you remain fully clothed and the practitioner gently lays their hands on or around various areas of your body to help balance your energy. Whether you want to add Reiki to an existing practice, start a new practice, use it for friends and family or your own emotional, spiritual and physical well being, it is an excellent skill to have.
- Class begins promptly at 9:00a. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for check in.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy.
- Bring a sack lunch. A refrigerator and microwave are available. Note: Lunch is only 30 minutes; therefore there isn’t enough time to leave the premises.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number at the end of class and receive your certificate.
Upon completing this class, you will be certified as a Reiki Teacher and receive a certificate.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
- The instructor’s Reiki 4 Teacher Manual
- Learning to perform all 3 Reiki attunements/initiations
- Student teacher gift
- A certificate that certifies you as a Reiki 4 Teacher
- Reiki 4 Teacher certification which opens the door for you teach Reiki to friends, family and the general public on your own as well as providing you with opportunities to apprentice at future Reiki classes at Relax4Life
Relax4life Center offers their Reiki students:
- Opportunities to practice Reiki outside of class such as Reiki & Energy Share Nights
- Participation in a distance healing circle
- An online practitioner and teacher referral network
- Student teaching opportunities
- Ongoing student support such as an auditing option for those who want to re-take a class to gain further practice and understanding
- Consulting to help individuals start a Reiki practice, teach Reiki and more
- A private instruction option
Neal Harris is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, with a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology. He has practiced the art of psychotherapy for the past 31 years. He is also the managing director of Relax4Life, a holistic education and services center and has been a workshop leader in the holistic health and self-enrichment fields since 1985.
Neal has been teaching traditional Usui, Japanese, and Tibetan Reiki for over 20 years and been providing Reiki therapy for over 30 years. He is also a certified Karuna® Reiki instructor and Usui Holy Fire Karuna® Master instructor, taught by William Lee Rand. As a certified Quantum-Touch® practitioner for 17 years and instructor for 14 years, he provides both classes and individual sessions. Read More.
What Students Say About Reiki 4 Training at Relax4Life:
“Beyond measure! This helped solidify my overwhelm coming out of Reiki 3 and I feel back on track and not intimidated by all the work but can look forward to reconnecting and learning it all. Thank you so much! The gifts…priceless, valued and treasured.”
“Fantastic-Neal is a wonderful teacher-demonstrates his passion for Reiki & other forms of energy healing. He is dedicated to providing his students with a top notch education in a very relaxed setting and yes, I recommend him to many. Looking forward to hone in on Reiki skills!!”
“This is a beautiful class and very informative. There is always more to learn and experience with Reiki and this was a wonderful way to review the 1-3 classes as well as to learn new techniques. Thank you!”
“This class brings back the lessons previously learned and boosts more confidence in teaching Reiki to students. Neal has been an excellent instructor for all times.”
“I am just so happy to have found a place that I can come to to further and feel comfortable with my journey in energy work and to share with others I hope to bring with me. Thank you.” Suzann Belgio