Saturday, December 7, 2019 - 9:00 am
Saturday, December 7, 2019 - 2:30 pm
AddressRestoring Joy After Loss Chicago - 26402 N. Edgemond Lane Barrington, IL 60010 View map
Restoring joy after loss is possible before, during and after loss, grief, chaos and stress. In this experiential and informative training, you’ll be shown how to utilize the “RESTORE JOY” and R.E.S.T. protocols; these provide a simple to follow road map on restoring joy after loss no matter what life puts in your way.
Whether you’ve experienced the death of a loved one, a lay off at work, divorce or if you’re just really stressed, you’ll leave Restoring Joy After Loss with awareness of the spiritual and practical mindsets (and “heart set”) that will change the way you react and respond to negative situations and negative people. Also, you’ll be able to leave guilt, stress, fear, and anger at the door as you welcome in forgiveness, acceptance, love and peace.
You’ll also become more aware of how your physical body reacts to heavy and light emotions and how to release emotional and physical pain with ease and compassion, without self judgment.
The presenter’s book is included with your tuition.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Leave with practical, daily strategies to shift resistance and heavy emotions to objective, possibility-based thinking.
- Learn how to use strong power words to shift from fear, guilt or shame to love, joy, and peace despite the chaos.
- Learn how to release physical and emotional pain from the body and develop awareness of how different emotions affect the physical body.
- Receive insights and strategies about how overthinking affects your body and learn ways to calm the mind within seconds to minutes.
- Learn calming strategies that shift your mindset from heavy emotions to lighter, brighter ones such as compassion and love toward self and others.
- Class begins promptly at 9:00a. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for check in.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy. We have fragrance-free hand lotion available.
- Bring a sack lunch. A refrigerator and microwave are available for use. Note: Lunch is only 30 minutes; therefore there isn’t enough time to leave the premises.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number at the end of class and receive your certificate.
- The presenter’s book is included with your tuition.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
After 20 years as a geriatric health care professional in hospice and dementia care, Joy switched gears to become a full-time Certified Reflexology practitioner & instructor as well as an Intuitive Energy Healer and Medium. She has since taught hundreds of health care professionals, caregivers and laypeople how to apply simple 10 second to 3 minute complementary medicine protocols to reduce pain, anxiety, agitation, discomfort, and chronic illness symptoms as well as encouraging self-care.
Because of the frequency of emotional relief in client sessions and the impact that emotional pain and grief had on her clients, Joy authored the book, Restore Joy After Loss: Life Changing Strategies to Function with Joy in the Midst of Grief, Stress and Chaos (available on Amazon).
Joy’s book incorporates 10 easy-to-apply RESTORE JOY mindsets and “heart-set” strategies on how to be calm, centered, compassionate and productive at work and home while caregiving or dealing with difficult people or situations. She offers Restore Joy After Loss Healing Circles, Individual and Family Intuitive Sessions, Workshops, Keynotes, as well as Grief and Crisis Consulting in the Workplace.
She looks forward to sharing her knowledge and experiences with you. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Relax4Life Students Say About Joy’s training:
“Amazing! Hopeful and liked the participation! Joy is real-and that’s everything! Good perspectives, strategies and philosophy!”
“I loved the ideas. I felt very connected to the attendees from their stories. It was so therapeutic to feel the understanding of strangers who have experienced significant loss. Everyone who experiences loss should attend this seminar. The energy created by compassion is so comforting.”
“Great instructor! Very insightful!”
“Excellent energy, loving presentation. Thanks.”
“Loved this class! Instructor is great.”
“Joy is very talented and knowledgeable. Please thank her for sharing her gifts.”
“Very interesting. Down to earth examples. Highly recommend.”
“Joy is a treasure and a valuable guide! Looking forward to the next installment.”
“Great energy, discussion, insight. Would take another class with Joy.”
“I loved it and I love Joy! It was very emotional and a good release. I loved connecting with other people and it was an incredible experience for me.”
“It was clarifying and connecting to my feelings made me open my eyes to a new life.”