Saturday, June 5, 2021 - 1:00 pm
Saturday, June 5, 2021 - 5:00 pm
AddressTalking With Trees-Chicago Northwest Suburbs - 26402 N. Edgemond Lane Barrington, IL 60010 View map
Talking With Trees is a calming and healing way to develop your intuition. By talking with trees, you’ll rediscover and deepen your connection with these wise and grounded beings and you’ll learn to access stillness more easily by aligning your energy with Nature in all forms. The workshop will be held both indoors and outdoors, and include guided meditations and journaling exercises.
You’ll learn to:
– Embrace your relationship with Nature as an essential part of your intuitive development.
– Reclaim your intuitive connection with trees from throughout your life.
– Create a personal tree talking practice that is comfortable, profound and even possible from a distance.
– Access stillness during a tree talking session, and through connecting with Nature in all forms.
– Apply practical tools for overcoming resistance and mental blocks to tree talking.
– Appreciate that tree talking is a revolutionary (yet, timeless) practice that helps heal humanity’s relationship with Nature.
Please dress for the weather. If the weather is inclement, the workshop will still take place, offering the valuable opportunity to focus on distance tree talking.
- Class begins promptly at 1:00 p.m. Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early for check in and temperature check.
- Wearing a mask or face shield is required. For a list of our safety rules and modifications, click here.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Bring a journal, water to drink, and, if you prefer to be seated when with your tree, an outdoor blanket/cushion/chair. If you feel led, bring a small natural offering to leave with your tree (such as a small stone or flower).
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number and receive your certificate at the end of class.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
The following licenses (in alphabetical order) can earn 4 CEUs:
• Athletic Trainers
• Dentists/Dental Hygienists
• Marriage and Family Counselors
• Nurses, Nursing Home Administrators
• Occupational Therapists/OTAs
• Physical Therapists/PTAs
• Respiratory Therapists
• Social Workers
Stephanie Lindloff is an intuitive life coach who helps women create uniquely magical lives by reclaiming their natural intuition. We’re all born with intuition and reconnecting with Nature is a beautiful way to access our natural wisdom. Through this work her clients find stillness, and gain great clarity and confidence to undertake transformational actions that create more fulfilling lives.
For nearly 20 years, Stephanie worked as an environmental professional, receiving international recognition for her expertise in river restoration. Initially drawn to the work because of her deep love for the natural world, she came to understand the root of our environmental and social problems is our personal disconnection from Nature. This awareness deepened her spiritual connection with Nature, and expanded her lifelong intuitive abilities. Stephanie lives in Barrington with her husband and two young children. She can be reached at: email@example.com. She’s also active on Instagram and Facebook at Our Natural Wisdom.
What Students Say About Talking With Trees:
This is a new class for us. After this training, we anticipate having wonderful reviews from students.