Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 10:00 am
Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 4:30 pm
AddressWomen's 1-Day Retreat-Chicago Northwest Suburbs - 26402 N. Edgemond Lane Barrington, IL 60010 View map
The Women’s 1-Day Retreat will enhance your ability to love more and create abundantly from a Divine space. This means creating from a space of love for yourself & the world. The Women’s 1-Day Retreat will teach you practices and processes for claiming/reclaiming your ability to heal yourself and bring healing to the world. There will be a combination of both outdoor (weather permitting) and indoor activities that both engage the mind and rejuvenate the soul. Great for self care and for sharing these practices with clients. Join in a celebration of womanhood!
In the Women’s 1-Day Retreat, you’ll:
- Learn the 4 stages of the initiation process so you can experience more ease and flow in your healing journey.
- Experience special meditations designed to help you identify the priestess within.
- Participate in a sacred, healing ceremony in nature that integrates Reiki to release burdens from the past so you can step into your present role as way-shower of love: no Reiki experience needed.
- Event begins promptly at 10:00a. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to settle in.
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress for the weather as some of the event will take place outdoors.
- The center is kept fragrance free to protect the health of all who attend. Click Here if you need more information about our fragrance policy.
- Your professional license number (if you’re earning CEUs). You’ll sign in with your name and license number and receive your certificate at the end of class.
Address: 26402 N. Edgemond Lane, Barrington, IL 60010
Click here for driving directions.
Note: if you’re using Google Maps, simply put in “Relax4Life, Barrington, IL”
The following licenses (in alphabetical order) can earn 6 CEUs:
• Athletic Trainers
• Dentists/Dental Hygienists
• Marriage and Family Counselors
• Massage Therapists
• Nurses, Nursing Home Administrators
• Occupational Therapists/OTAs
• Physical Therapists/PTAs
• Respiratory Therapists
• Social Workers
Lisa Espinosa is the author of Answering Your Inner Calling, winner of the 2017 Independent Press Award. She is a spiritual career coach and Reiki master. Her focus is on helping those who are feeling called to evolve their existing career or begin a new one. She is the host and creator of the podcast, Soul Studio for Your Career. Her forthcoming book, Priestess Rise Up! is about following the call to the Priestess path.
In her work, Lisa integrates her training in the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model of psychotherapy, Reiki energy healing, meditation, and other intuitive & spiritual practices. Lisa also completed her End of Life Doula training with INELDA (International End of Life Doula Association) and she brings that experience into her work as well.
Before she was a spiritual career coach, Lisa was a middle school teacher for nearly ten years in the Chicago Public Schools and holds an M.Ed. During this time, she was awarded the prestigious Golden Apple Teacher of Distinction Award. Lisa is also the mother of five amazing children. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Students Say About Lisa and the Retreat:
“Lisa is a wonderful, compassionate and organized teacher. She helped each person open their heart. This was a loving and compassionate retreat. I received many moments of inspiration and healing. Thank you Lisa and Relax4Life!
“Beyond expectations! Today was a gift!”
“Lisa is an amazing teacher. She speaks with love and clarity. This experience is much needed! Thank you!”
“Absolutely great. Thank you very much and I look forward to attending future events!”
“Lisa is a gifted instructor. This retreat gathered people at very different points in their lives. Yet, we all received what we needed. This experience was a blessing and it will ripple out into all of our lives!!”
“I came here with no expectations and received so so much! I had lots of releases that I wasn’t aware I needed. Lisa is wonderful! I can’t wait to sign up for another class/event with her!”